This Blog mainly uses Telugu Language. To view the content one must enable text support for Unicode Indic fonts. The details how to do this are given below. However if everything fails you can read the stories using the pdf files. Every Blog entry has a link to the corresponding story’s pdf.
In case you have problem viewing the content because of tiny font size, please increase your text size in the browser window:
In IE: View -> Text Size -> Largest.
In Firefox: View -> Text Size -> Increase (do twice atleast) .
These are the steps to enable Indic fonts:
- Go to Start > Control Panel.
- If you are in “Category View” select the icon that says “Date, Time, Language and Regional Options” and then select “Regional and Language Options”.
- If you are in Classic View select the icon that says “Regional and Language Options”.
- Select the “Languages” tab and make sure you select the option saying “Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)”. A confirmation message should now appear – press “OK” on this confirmation message.
- Allow the OS to install necessary files from the Windows XP CD and then reboot if prompted.
Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Enabling_complex_text_support_for_Indic_scripts for further help.